Post 13 – My Seminar

For some reason I cannot show the ppt here, a screen shot for you all to see and a download link to the file should you wish to view it.

[embeddoc url=”https://eportfolios.roehampton.ac.uk/phillipa1/files/2017/06/Blog-Seminar-2c8ovps.pptx” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft” ]

There was some great presentations and then there was mine. Although I felt prepared and had rehearsed the logging in process for people to interact with my blogs and create their own in real time this did not happen as I had planned. Presenting is often harder then it looks and this was difficult when I had paused for a second, realized that the technology was not working and in essence did not where to go from there.  I felt the whole concept was relevant to the subject of blogging, however I did not have a back up plan so to speak.  Being a teacher involves often involves being at the front of class with the children concentrating on what you are saying and doing. Losing a train of thought or IT resource can happen in class at anytime and being able to adapt the lesson at the last minute is a sign of a good teacher.

One Comment