Welcome to Roehampton ePortfolios
Access your ePortfolio here
New to ePortfolios?
Students and staff can use this system to create blogs, websites or ePortfolios.
To get an account set up for yourself or for your class, please contact eLearning Services.
Explore all options
An ePortfolio, or electronic portfolio, is a place to showcase and share your creative work online.
Students, faculty and staff can build and manage their online presence using WordPress, the leading content management system for educational institutions.
- blog 1: Casa Velha, initial encounterBlog 1: Casa Velha, initial encounter I came to Casa Velha with openness in mind to embrace the ways people do and to learn new approaches and insights, particularly in the ecological element of the project. Casa Velha (www.casavelha.org) provides…Continue Reading blog 1: Casa Velha, initial encounter
- blog 4: The Spiral Process of Doing TheologyBlog 4: The Spiral Process of Doing Theology Consolation in nature became a source of refuge from the many pressures of urban life that seem to overwhelm all the senses with noise, stress, and multidimensional stimulus. Nature provides rest,…Continue Reading blog 4: The Spiral Process of Doing Theology
- blog 3: See, Judge, ActBlog 3: See, Judge, Act Learning theology in a way has to be enjoyable and beneficial to the growth in faith and daily actions through an exploration of experiences as reflected from the Gospels and the Church’s teachings (Walton,…Continue Reading blog 3: See, Judge, Act
- blog 2: Theological Insight through ExperienceBlog 2: Theological Insight through Experience Henk de Roest is describing an encounter on his regular practice and extracting a theological reflection on the conversations with the homeless. The outcome of the conversations provides a theological input taken during…Continue Reading blog 2: Theological Insight through Experience
- Casa Velha- PortugalI purposely came to Casa Velha without gathering any information about the place and its works. Without any presuppositions or trepidations, I embarked this journey to see and experience the place and what it offers. It was dark already…Continue Reading Casa Velha- Portugal