6.19.18- The British Library

The British Library is the official national library of the United Kingdom. It is also one of the world’s greatest libraries. The library includes more than 150 million items, in over 400 languages where three million new items are added every year. It is the home of every nationally produced book, magazine, manuscript, map, music score, newspaper, database, sacred items and text, print and drawing and sound recording ever made in the UK.

What I liked about the collections at the library is that they’re readily accessible to users for research time, information enquiries and for personal reading and enjoyment. The purpose of the British library is to discover and provide the relevant information readily available and possible for reach purposes.

This bookshelf was so big! I went from the ceiling all the way to the floor past the benches and regular walking area. It was established after one of the Kings here in England wanted to do something for society and create a library for everyone. I believed that was a really great face

Sources: https://www.bl.uk