My First Test Blog and added some of my piece of my Capstone Project of Gilgamesh

Introduction

The world’s earliest known literature ever created was called The Epic of Gilgamesh. The tale is of an Akkadian and Sumerian poem, within ancient Mesopotamia from the Third Dynasty of Ur.  The scholars throughout time said that Gilgamesh was a historical figure who ruled from two-thousand, and eight hundred to two thousand, and five thousand B.C. The epic poem is a very important piece of literature to modern times and how society could be formed from its influences. The epic tale helps develops the importance of the great arts throughout our history and how it influences us into what we have become. How does this improve our society to developed of the purest complexity into a brighter light? The epic poem became a powerful foundation of the new creation and new ideas into a deeper level of imagination. In ancient Greek; the famous author Homer was inspired by the epic tale of Gilgamesh and this helped him create the famous tales the Iliad and the Odyssey.  The Epic of Gilgamesh helped the great author Homer become an important historical individual. Homer created a broader genre of storying telling into our modern world. Homer also became a first teacher; teaching the process of storytelling and developing the important framework of literature and the fine arts. This had increased the inspiration of a new generation of artist, writers, musicians, historians, and etc.

This helps society take its people to create a society from the creative side of reality. The Epic of Gilgamesh helps the pure development of the higher conscious on how we express ourselves with our emotions of being humans, and broaden our imagination into a higher plane. The ancient literature shows us the importance on how the arts and literature from the earliest beloved epic poem tale. It is a major influence on our evolution and the advancement of modern fine arts and modern literature. The ancient tales helped increase the high level of great rational, logical, and creative thinking alike. The epic tales had a major influence of religion from the ancient Babylonia and Sumerian within Mesopotamia. The Epic of Gilgamesh was used into the importance of the theories of life and the lives of women during ancient Mesopotamia times.

Thesis Statement

There are many ancient artistic expressions of literature and of the fine arts from the period of early mankind. The famous example is called The Epic of Gilgameshon how the oldest and earliest literature works, how it demonstrates the arts, and how it brought the work to realization of the human emotions. The quest of eternal life from the loss of a beloved friend into the fine arts. How the literature of Gilgamesh’s tales were established within modern writing and modern arts and how it become so popular in recent years? Nevertheless, how does the tale of Gilgamesh influence fine arts within modern society.

Published by

Rachel Beckham

Hello, everyone, my name is Rachel, I’m 25 years old, and I'm in college going to get my 4-year degree in Art/History aka Interdisciplinary Studies and a Minor degree to be a Free-Lance Artist. I'm a nice person very sensitive, and I love to talk. I love to draw, and I'm an anime, Danny Phantom, Godzilla, dragons, & Titanic, Ar-Tonelico and Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2 Fatal Frame game series fan, My Little Pony: Friendship is magic, and much more.