Sikh Gurdwara Temple

Sikh Gurdwara

I visited this temple as part of a module of the University Roehampton. It was a great experience for me in many waysIs one of the temples in South London, the day that we visited was on Saturday afternoon, there were approximately 12 students and the Dr Chigor Chike who is our Professor. As soon as I got into of the temple, the first thing that was impressed me was the order that the temple was, it seemed to be that everything was prearranged because everybody was concentrated in their duties. We met a person who is called Guro what is (teacher) he showed us the interior of the temple, and, he also explains us about this religion with its own beliefs, traditions, and some of the roots of the Sikhism, I could say that this person is a very knowledgeable in this religion because the way that he was able to reply the questions that we formulated was very clear and precise. He says that in this religion there are three obligations that the members should practice to be considerate as a Sikh believer; “Earning an honest living. Since God is truth, sharing one’s earnings with others Giving to charity and caring for others”