Minhaj Ul Quran Temple

Minhj UI Quran Mosque

Visiting the Minhj UI Quran Mosque, as part of my university’s assessment, I had the opportunity of sharing a precious time among people who practice the Islam. As this was the first time that I been in a mosque the experience overcome all the expectation that I had before. The first impression that I got was the structure that this religion has, in this mosque seems to be that besides of, be a spiritual place it is a centre or college where people are being trained in a properly way. Another also practice that in this mosque is been practiced is the concept of services. As the person who was nominated to conduct our tour, he showed us all the facilities that are in this mosque, I was so impressing about it, for instance, at the time that we visited this place, there was running a course which is called Child safe protection, it was available for those who work with youth people in the mosque. The generosity is another principle that I could see in this mosque, they already had for us a variety of soft drinks and bisques.